Monday, December 8, 2008

Support Update

I am so excited that I have received so many responses in my search for others who want to share their personal struggle as a parent of a child with FPIES. I am going to gather all of the emails and set up a forum for us to communicate. 
I also want to thank all of the supportive people who have left thank you's and encouraging notes. I apologize for the lack blogging I have done here recently, I plan to make it a more frequent occurrence. 

Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

I just watched a video you posted on Youtube...wow! As a pediatric feedng therapist, I cannot begin to tell you how often I have worked with children who have shown these delayed responses to specific foods but had the most difficult time having their physicians or others on the same page. During my feeding evaluations I always investigate the possibility of food intolerances or allergies right away--it is so often overlooked! More times than not they are delayed responses occurring hours later, sometimes the next day. I am so sorry for all that you have been through, but it sounds like you now have a great support system and your son is so fortunate to have you in his life! I would love to post your video to my blog or facebook page if you don't mind. I had just posted a story and I was looking for a video of FPIES to post. This story touches so many lives.