Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Weight Watching



While I was in the process of uploading J's photos, I realized that he wore the same jammies for his first Christmas that he wore on his 2nd Christmas. He has been through so much. So far during his illness he was a chubby 103% to a very thin 2% on the pediatric growth chart. I am proud to say that with MAJOR diet modification, now at 19 months old, he has been episode free for almost 4 months and is up to 27 pounds! That is 50% on the growth chart!

4 comments:

bluembrownlee said...

Yay! I'm so glad Jack is still doing well. Hope the rest of you are good too. I'll be checking this blog routinely for updates. THanks Mandy! :) Happy New Year too. Give me a call!

kimhumpherys said...

happy new year mandy! i'm so happy to hear Jack is doing so well and that he's growing!

Hayley said...

wow! he weighs more than ava. way to go!

our prayers are with you. sorry about the soymilk.

Mandy said...

Wow! I'm so glad to hear that he is doing so well. Good Luck on your big adventure and we will definitely be thinking of you guys.